Thursday, September 17, 2009

Assignment 1

I HAVE NO WORDS I MUST DESIGN: I have no words and I must design to means you don't have to use words to design anything for example you can be an artist and design things without using any words and that can the best thing for some people that can't read. I also think that I have no words an I must design means that you don't like to write you rather use a design to explain how you feel instead of using words. Designing is easier for some people because they might have a artistic ability, some can be able to desgin but can't write that's what I think I HAVE NO WORDS I MUST DESIGN means.

Understanding Games: Ms.Porter I have played all of the games and Understanding Game number one was the game that I dislike the most because it was ping pong and it didnt have a meaning it was kind of boring. Understanding Game two I enjoyed You had to grab blocks to build your single block up higher and I liked that. Understanding Game three was complicating you had to use shapes and turn them into something and that was very difficult for me out of all people because I don't have any fun with difficult also known as stragedy games. Understanding Game four was the game that I enjoyed the most It was tag I enjoyed it because it reminded me about when I was little and I played tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment